There are a variety of binding options available for your printed material we can assist in recommending the best fit for you print job.
- Spiral (coil) Binding: comes in various sizes from 6mm to 50mm in black. qprint also keeps a range of spirals in white and clear up to 30mm.
- Comb Binding: is available in black and white coils up to 50mm.
- Wire Binding: is available in black and silver up to 30mm.
- Saddle Stitching: is a method where a document with less than 48 pages + cover can bound in an economical way using 2 staples to secure the middle of the document.
- Stapling: is a cost effect way of keeping the document together either just 1 staple in the left corner or 2 staples down the left side.
- Perfect Bound: is a method where the document or book needs to look professional with a cover that is glued to the rest of the document.
- Binders: we use 2 or 3 ring recycled binder both in A4 and A3.
- Padding: is a form of holding multiple sheets together and are to be removed individually when necessary.
Lamination and Cello-glazing:
Lamination and Cello glazing is a way of protecting your documents, business cards, maps or plans. Laminates comes in different thickness from 30 microns up to 85 microns. We offer matt or gloss laminates. qprint has the ability to laminate small sizes such as business card size up to a 2 metre long print.
Scoring or creasing is a process of which a document or a piece of paper is creased using a professional machine to create a clean consistent and professional fold in a document. It creates a crease that allows the paper to be folded easily, with minimal cracking. We recommendation all stock 128gsm and over to be scored before folding.
There are a variety of folds available for printed material. Please see below for examples of the folds we offer.
Perforating paper or card is a technique used to allow easy separation of 2 sections of paper, allowing them to be separated in a straight clean line. Composed of a series of small impressions, tearing the paper from the perforation is quick and easy. Perforating is commonly used for invoices, receipts, purchase order books and tickets.
This can be used for a number of applications where numbering is needed, for example tickets or NCR books that require sequential numbering.
Custom Tabs Printed:
Tabs printed are used in reports, legal documents and Tender document to separate sections of information. We can print the text you require in the size and font that you need in black and white or colour on a 5 per page view of tabs or a 10 per page view.
Hole punching and drilling is used to prepare your documents for the variety of binders from 1 hole to 4 holes. We also custom drill for products like clothing swing tags and specialty sized menu binders.