PRINT READY ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS
FILE FORMAT and LAYOUT
- Files are to be supplied in Adobe PDF file format.
- Artwork to be supplied 1 up, at the correct size, and if it is a multipage document, as single pages, and not spreads.
RESOLUTION and COLOUR MODE
- Make sure all images in your artwork are saved at a minimum of 300dpi and in CMYK colour format. Website images are generally 72dpi, and in RGB format and are not recommended for print. The image when printed will come out pixlated (blurred), and the colour will not match what you see on screen.
3mm BLEED AREA
- 3mm of bleed to be included outside of art board for any artwork that has colour right to the edge.
- This means setting up the file with bleed, and extending artwork 3mm over the edge of the art board.
NO TEXT AREA
- Do not place any important information within 3mm of the inside edge of the art board due to slipping while trimming, occasionally some of this area can get trimmed off.
- Trim/crop marks must be added to show where your artwork needs to be trimmed to. These are added when you save your artwork to PDF.